Belarus Visa For Nigerians– Tourists do not want to miss the evening stroll around Independence Square, one of Europe’s largest public squares. Tourists can enjoy the beautiful view of the water fountains and dancing lights while strolling. The Braslav Lake area is also not to be overlooked. With 300 lakes in the area and 30 different species of fish in the water, as well as activities like birdwatching, rambling, and climbing, this is the place to be.
Foreign drivers are not permitted to drive on certain roads for free; a fee must be paid. Tourists are not permitted to photograph official institutions, police stations, military installations, or the Minsk metro.
GENERAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIANS VISITING BELARUS
To apply for a Belarusian visa, travelers must meet the following requirements.
1. A valid regular passport (must be valid at least 90 days beyond the intended date of departure from Belarus).
2. The form has been duly completed and signed.
3. If the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by the applicant’s parents/legal guardians.
4. Passport-size photos with a white background.
5. Documentary about a trip.
6. Proof of financial assistance.
7. Accommodation documentation
8. A duplicate of the return flight ticket
9. Documentation demonstrating the applicant’s ties to the home country, such as verification from the applicant’s employer.
10. Medical insurance policy with at least €10,000 coverage, valid in Belarus for the duration of the stay.
11. Documentation proving the purpose of the trip.
TYPES OF BELARUS VISA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can a Nigerian travel to Belarus without a visa?
Requirements for Nigerians Traveling to Belarus
A valid regular passport (must be valid at least 90 days beyond the intended date of departure from Belarus). The form has been duly completed and signed. If the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by the applicant’s parents/legal guardians.
How long does it take to get a Belarus visa from Nigeria?
We normally issue visas in 5 (five) working days; express visas are processed in 2 (two) working days. Please keep in mind that we DO NOT ACCEPT visa documents delivered by courier services to the Consular Section. Every applicant must submit their documents and attend the interview IN PERSON.
Does Belarus have a Nigerian embassy?
Belarus has two other representations in Nigeria in addition to its consulate in Lagos. These representations consist of an Abuja embassy and a Kaduna consulate.
Can Nigeria work in Belarus?
You can apply for this visa without having a host. But this visa is also very important if you have an invitation from friends or family who live in Belarus. Most importantly, you cannot use this type of visa to stay, work, or study in Belarus for more than 90 days.
For Nigerians who wish to travel to Belarus for any reason, a Tourist, Business purpose, or student purposes, it is quite understandable for you to know the requirements that will be needed before a Belarus Visa can be given to you. This particular article is an eye-opener for whoever wishes to apply for a Belarus visa
For more information always visit cashpawa.com