Luxembourg is a tiny Schengen nation that is underappreciated as a travel destination. Having a Luxembourg Visa will give you the guarantee to enjoy your visit if you go because the capital is interesting to explore and has charming towns, promenades along the Moselle River, nature, and history. Learn more about applying for a visa to Luxembourg from Nigeria in this article.
SCHENGEN VISA CATEGORIES AVAILABLE AT THE BELGIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
The type of visa you require will depend on the length and objective of your trip.
Short stay – less than 90 days in length for:
Cultural/sports event (s)
Professional purposes such as attending a meeting etc
HOW DO I APPLY IN NIGERIA FOR A LUXEMBOURG SCHENGEN VISA THROUGH TLS CONTACT?
Step 1: Verify the document list.
Before you apply for your visa, find out what documentation is needed. You must bring the checklist you downloaded from TLS Contact’s website with you when you submit your application.
The files consist of:
- An application form that has been fully completed and signed
- Passport photo that complies with all requirements (color, 35x45mm, and less than six months old)
- Passport (at least 2 free pages, not older than 10 years, valid for at least three months beyond the duration of the visa) (at least 2 free pages, not older than 10 years, valid for at least three months beyond the duration of the visa)
- Reservation for a round-trip flight serves as proof of the mode of transportation.
- Travel, health, and accident insurance (minimum coverage € 30,000; valid for the Schengen area; includes repatriation for medical reasons; urgent medical attention; or emergency hospital treatment)
- an invitation letter with the guest’s name, address, relationship to the host, and the length of their stay
- Three bank statements serve as proof of adequate funds.
- permission from parents before minors travel alone
Step 2: Fill out the Visa on Web application (MFA Website)
You must fill out this form on Visa on Web to apply for a visa.
Step 3: Create a TLS Contact account.
The next step is to set up your TLS Contact account.
Step 4: Enter the data.
Simply sign into your account and enter the necessary personal information.
Step 5: Make an appointment.
It is usually free and easy to schedule appointments with the embassy, consulate, or visa application center.
Step 6: Submitting the application
Please bring the confirmation letter to your appointment and be on time. You might have to schedule a new appointment if you are running late.
Step 7: Gathering passports
Your passport will be returned to TLS Contact once the embassy has decided on your visa request, and you will receive a text to let you know.
You can pick up your passport in person or have a representative do it for you; both of you will need identification. For an additional fee, you can elect to have your passport returned via express courier.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much is the visa from Nigeria to Luxembourg?
The cost of a Schengen visa for Nigerian nationals is €80. (equivalent to NGN 37,417.66).
Does Luxembourg accept Nigerians?
A Schengen visa is necessary for Nigerian nationals to enter Luxembourg.
Just like every other Schengen country Nigerians need a Schengen visa to enter Luxembourg.
For more information always visit cashpawa.com